top of page

Emergency Contacts

Do you have a zone that won't shut down?   Water pouring out of the ground?  

Call us at 336-462-6200 or send an email to and/or call your local water dept.

Citylink for the City of Winston-Salem/Forsyth County: 336-727-8000

Davie County Water: 336-751-5888

Davidson County Water: 336-764-2534

Mt. Airy Water: 336-786-3517

bottom of page